Flu symptoms: * fever * body aches * cough * congestion
(see doctor as soon as possible)
Flu prevention tips from CDC:
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
2. Stay home from work and school and avoid running errands when sick.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
4. Wash your hands often to help protect you from germs.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth after touching something contaminated with germs.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is sick.
7. In general, get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious foods to stay healthy.